Often we ignore our ankles simply because the attention of the people is less on the ankles. In such a situation, people do not understand the need to take care of them, if heels are cracked which worsens the condition of the ankles. The entire body weight is on our ankles, so special care is necessary for them. We are going to tell you how to make your ankles healthy and soft.
Causes of heels
- Lack of skin moisturizer.
- Do not take care of the feet.
- Wearing the wrong size shoes.
- Standing longer or standing on a stiff floor.
- Keeping the legs open for a long time in pollution.
- Apart from these, many types of diseases, such as thyroid, diabetes, psoriasis, corn, etc., also cause aids.
home remedies for cracked heels
- If there is blood coming from the torn hills, then mix neem and basil leaves with turmeric and apply it on the torn heels.
- Mix the glycerin with rose water and apply it on the cracks, this will make the heels soft and there will be no cracks in them.
- Any kind of oil is a natural moisturizer for the feet. Vegetable oils, such as olive oil, coconut oil, sesame oil make the ankles soft. Every day before going to bed, apply a little massage by applying any of these oils in the legs.
- Massage with a pulse of banana, pineapple, avocados, papaya. This will soften the heel skin.
- Being acidic, the rough of the lemon makes the skin soft, which does not cause the eddy to crack. For this, put your feet in lukewarm water, add lemon juice to the water. After some time rub the pumice stone, then wash it thoroughly with water and dry it with a towel. The heels will be healthy.
- Take a bowl and first take 3 teaspoons of sugar candy, half a teaspoon of sweet soda, 1 teaspoon of honey, and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Mix all these ingredients together and make a paste. Apply these paste on torn ankles and leave it like this for one to one and a half hours. Then apply the cream on the ankles after washing it with lukewarm water.
- Honey is considered a very good moisturizer, as it hydrates the feet as well as nourishes them. You take 2 liters of water and mix half a cup of honey in it. Soak your feet in this water for 20 minutes. This remedy brings back the tenderness of the feet and makes them beautiful as well.
Important tips for cracked heels
- To keep the heel from softening and rupture, put the foot in soapy water for a while before sleeping. Then after a while rub the pumice stone. After this, wash the feet thoroughly and wipe them with a towel. Then apply oil on the heel and soles of the foot and wear socks.
- Cleanse and moisturize your audio daily.
- Rice flour can be used as an exfoliating scrub to remove the dead skin of the ankles. For this, add a little honey and apple cider vinegar to the flour and make a thick paste. Scrub it to the audio. You will get good results in a week.
- Petrolium jelly is also beneficial for the video. It moisturizes the ankles and prevents them from bursting. Clean the feet thoroughly before going to bed every night, bring petroleum jelly on it and go to sleep wearing it. This will make the adia soft.
- Drink as much water as possible. This will keep the body hydrated.
- Include things in the diet that are rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
Special care is important
- By keeBy keeping a little care of the ankles, you can keep your ankles healthy.
- To prevent the skin of the ankles from hardening, apply a good moisturizer on them daily.
- After applying moisturizer cover your feet with socks, this will keep the moisturizer on the ankles for a longer time and will give good results.
- Scrub the hills and soles daily with pumice stone. This will remove dirt and dead skins hidden in the ankles.
- In cold weather, the adia bursts more. Take special care of your ankles in winter season and do not keep them open. Keeping the audio open during this season, the heels become dry and start bursting. So before going out of the house, wear uni or cotton socks or shoes that cover your feet completely.
- Do not walk barefoot. This causes the adia to harden and burst. Wear soft sleepers at home too.
- Get a pedicure done once a month.